BECOME A PROUD MEMBER
Coworking Switzerland counts with 200 members. 90% of these are coworking spaces located within the country.
Get all the members benefits:
- Annual national meetup, periodic regional meetups to exchange experiences and learn from each other, complemented by monthly virtual meetups;
- Best practice sharing;
- Opportunities to participate in national initiatives on work of the future;
- Access to a national and international network of like-minded individuals and organisations we know personally;
- Access to our market studies and surveys with the most facts & figures on the development of coworking in Switzerland;
- Preferred rates for national and international conferences on coworking and new work (e.g. Coworking Europe Conference);
- For full members: A pin on our Swiss Coworking Map including a link to your website and contact information, and the possibility to become part of Coworking Anywhere, our national coworker exchange program.
We raise the public awareness of coworking. We are the resource for information on coworking in the country – we are everything coworking!
Join the Coworking movement and support us by becoming a Member. All membership applications will be reviewed by the Board.
Membership fees are determined yearly by the General Assembly. The fees for 2022 are:
STARTER MEMBER – NEW!
Yearly fee CHF 250
for everyone building up a coworking space
includes access to our collection of documents, templates and examples + 1 hour of consulting with a board member
Yearly fee CHF 100
(with 1 location, additional locations CHF 50 each)
open to Swiss and Liechtenstein Coworking Spaces
includes voting rights
Yearly fee CHF 50 for individuals,
CHF 100 for legal entities and companies
open to everyone interested in the coworking movement
Yearly fee CHF 500 or more
open to individuals and legal entities
supporting the coworking movement